Skip to content
left end
left end
right end
Transition was good. Everyone was friendly, helpful and caring



As part of treatment for your burn injuries you may be referred to see a physiotherapist of occupational therapist. They are here to help you both with managing any movement issues that may have been caused by scarring and to support you in accessing and taking part in areas of your life including education, work and hobbies that your burn injury may have had an impact on.

You can find more information about them and how to contact them on the tabs above.