Skip to content
left end
left end
right end

How to be referred

Signpost - Copy

 For general advice and support, whatever your health condition, please see our page of recommended resources.

If you would like to see a psychologist and there is one in your healthcare team, you can ask someone (e.g. consultant, doctor, nurse, occupational therapist, physiotherapist) to make a referral to Psychological Health Services.

If there is not a psychologist in your team, speak to your healthcare team and they may suggest that you seek support from your GP. You may also be able to access support through work or your child's school or college.