Become a member of University Hospitals
Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
Local people, patients and staff can become a
member of our Foundation Trust and have a say in how we develop our
services. The benefits of membership are:
- You can vote for a governor to represent your interests, or
even run for
- You can attend our free Health Matters events and hear from
clinicians from our hospitals
- You can hear about our hospital services through Voices, the
magazine for the UH Bristol community.
- Young members aged between 11 and 21 can join our Youth
- If you want to get more involved in the work of the Trust,
members can also join our Involvement Network.
- Get the chance to give something back to our hospitals, your
community, and the NHS
It's free to join and you can be as active or involved as you
want - please
click here to join via our online
form. Alternatively, if you would prefer us to send you a form
in the post, or if you have any questions about membership, call
the membership team on 0117 342 3764 or email email@example.com.
Join us today and help shape our